Old Mill's director, Mark Neath on the Exeter Grant Rush, and Exeter Business;
If we've worked with you before, drop us an email before purchasing.
For more information/to RSVP, please contact:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - 01392427860, and ask for Ellie.
Old Mill and Granted Consultancy have combined forces to champion the cause of Exeter-based businesses, who wish to successfully apply for the South West Growth Fund. Eligible businesses, with ambitious growth plans for the next five years, could receive up to £1m in grants. We’re making it our mission to ensure that Exeter businesses secure their fair share of the funding – and perhaps a little more. The Exeter Grant Rush Event will be an invaluable opportunity for business owners and directors to find out more about the fund. Attendees will receive practical tips, as well as hearing from businesses who are already reaping the innumerable benefits afforded by a successful funding application.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Owners, directors or senior managers of ambitious growing businesses based in (and around) Exeter
· Prioritised sectors are Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology, FE & HE, Construction
· Funding is primarily for Capital Costs, Research & Development, Training
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
You will hear from the directors of Granted Consultancy about the fund, and how to maximise your chance of success. Granted is the leading grant writing company for businesses in the region and has secured over £25m in funding for organisations since 2009.
You will hear from the directors of Old Mill Accountants and Financial Planners, who have worked on financial models for successful grant applications, and undertaken due diligence on behalf of grant funders.
This combined knowledge of preparation, and required evaluation criteria will benefit every business looking to prepare an application.
· 8.00 am - Arrive for coffee and refreshments
· 8.30 am - Welcome from hosts
· 8.35 am - Presentation from Granted and Old Mill: The opportunity and maximising success
- Presentation from Guest Speaker Exeter City Council, Economy Manager: Maureen Gori-De-Murden.
· 9.00 am - Questions
· 9.30 am - Opportunity to chat about your business and project 1:1
· 10.30 am - Close