- THE TRURO GRANT RUSH EVENT -
HELPING BUSINESSES SECURE GRANT FUNDING
After the success of our first Grant Rush event in Exeter, we've decided to take the same format and content to other cities across the South West.
Granted Consultancy are championing the cause of UK businesses, who wish to successfully apply for Grant Funding. An array of Grant Funding opportunities currently exist. These events will focus on the grants which are appropriate to each region, but in particular the South West Growth Fund (SWGF). The Grant Rush Events will be an invaluable opportunity for business owners and directors to find out more about the funds available to them, and receive advice tailored to their needs.
We’re holding regionally specific Events in the following locations:
~ Bristol - Truro ~
It is likely that more locations will be added over the coming weeks.
More information and tickets can be found through Eventbrite:
BRISTOL - 5TH FEBRUARY 2016
~ In partnership with, international legal practice, Osborne Clarke ~
at Osborne Clarke's offices
TRURO - 12TH FEBRUARY 2016
~ In partnership with Old Mill accountants and Financial Planners and Stephens Scown solicitors ~
at The Alverton Hotel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The events will be useful and informative to anyone who is interested in knowing more about grant funding. People who are likely to benefit the most are:
- Owners, directors, decision makers or senior managers of ambitious growing businesses.
- Those frequently working with clients who are eligible for grant funding, and would like to broaden the amount of informed the advice they're able to offer.
- Prioritised sectors for the SWGF are Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology, FE & HE and Construction.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
On top of presentations from funding experts, this event offers a free taster of what grant funding advice entails. We will be able to;
- Discuss your projects in brief, and assess your eligibility for grant funding.
- We'll use our extensive knowledge of the industry to give you an idea of some funding opportunities you'd be most likely to succeed with.
- This event also strongly caters to those who seek further knowledge about Grant Funding to pass onto their own clients. We will be delighted to discuss what grant funding entails one on one.
- We can also arrange a free meeting at a later time to discuss grant funding in greater depth for anyone wanting to know more.
8.00 am - Arrive for coffee and refreshments.
8.30 am - Welcome from hosts.
8.35 am - Presentation from Partners
- Presentation from Granted.
9.00 am - Questions.
9.30 am - Opportunity to chat about your business and project 1:1.
10.30 am - Close.
We are proud to be the region's leading grants consultancy. We thrive from helping our clients achieve the game-changing projects they aspire to, afforded to them through grant funding. We provide services ranging from Grant Writing to Project Development with particular expertise in Funding Energy.
If you'd like to know more about your eligibility for the large sum of financial aid provided through grant funding, please contact us on 01392 427860 and talk to Mareike, Tom or Alex directly.