The Rushlight Summer Showcase takes place on Tuesday 20 June 2017 at the Royal Geographical Society, London. It incorporates:
- an Exhibition of innovative clean technology solutions, including the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 3 Showcase
- Conference, incorporating the Cleantech Innovation Showcase
This event is for:
- organisations that are developing and deploying clean innovations and technologies
- sustainability practitioners, heads of procurement, business owners and others looking to adopt clean technologies and manage their organisation’s environmental footprint proactively
- investors and financiers in clean technologies, renewables energy and resource projects and companies
- firms advising cleantech developers and deployers
- social entrepreneurs and local community project participants
- local authorities and government departments
- analysts, media and other participants of the sector
This event follows on from the huge success of the Rushlight Show where delegates said:
"There were even more high quality delegates present than in previous years. Congratulations to you for organising such a successful event!" – Paul Derry, partner, Venner Shipley
"Congratulations on a great event. It was inspiring to see the entrepreneurs and startups pitch their ideas and business models". – Amy A.Razek, operations officer, Trade & Competitiveness, IFC World Bank.
Certain entrants may be eligible a free "grant eligibility report" consisting of a review of their business plan, grant research and a consultation with a Granted Director to match their business plan with the multiple grant funding opportunities on offer. To check your eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
To attend please register online: