H2020 The Eurostars programme
'Industrial Leadership' > 'Innovation in SMEs' >
- EUROSTARS -
Eurostars is a programme that supports research-performing small and medium enterprises, which develop innovative products, processes and services, to gain competitive advantage.
The Eurostars programme is a funding and support programme, aimed at R&D-performing SMEs that wish to exploit the benefits that come with international collaboration.
Eurostars is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission, co-funded from the national budgets of 34 Eurostars Participating States and Partner Countries and by the European Union through Horizon 2020.
- Started and led by an SME,
- Involve at least two partners from two different Eurostars participating country,
- Involve at least one other partner from another Eurostars participating country, and
- Last no longer than three years.
- The project leader is an R&D-performing SME
- The project leader is from a Eurostars Country; i.e. a Eurostars Participating state or a Eurostars Partner country
- The project contains at least two legal entities that are independent of one another
- The consortium is a partnership hosted by at least two different Eurostars countries; i.e. a Eurostars Participating state or a Eurostars Partner country.
- The budget (excluding subcontracting) of the R&D-performing SME(s) located in Eurostars Participating state(s) or Partner Country(ies) is equal to at least 50.00% of the total project budget.
- No single entity is responsible for more than 75.00 % of the project budget.
- The participant(s) from a given country may not be responsible for more than 75.00 % of the total project budget.
- The project duration is 36.0 months or fewer
- Market introduction is within 24.0 months of the project’s completion.
- The project meets the EUREKA criteria and must have a civilian purpose.
- Each of the participating organisations in the consortium is a legal entity in the host country.
- None of the participating organisations have convictions for fraudulent behaviour, other financial irregularities or illegal business practices.
- None of the participating organisations have been declared bankrupt or are in the process of being declared bankrupt.
We are proud to be the region's leading grants consultancy. We thrive from helping our clients achieve the game-changing projects they aspire to through grant funding. We provide services ranging from Grant Writing to Project Development with particular expertise in Funding Energy.
If you'd like to know more about your eligibility for the large sum of financial aid provided through grant funding, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01392 427860 and talk to Mareike, Tom or Alex directly.