Express and Star Green Shoots Plus Fund
- Open to: SMEs in the West Midlands
- Opens: Expressions of Interest
- Funding type: Grant
- Funding body: Green Shoots Plus Fund
- Key driver Job Creation & Regional Growth
- Funding amount: £10k-150k (10-30%)
- Deadline Ongoing
The Green Shoots Plus Fund aims to help small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs), operating in the areas below to create new jobs and promote growth in the region.
Telford and Wrekin
- You must be proposing to carry out a capital project, which can be completed by January 2017.
- You must be able to guarantee that any new asset is used exclusively by your company.
Businesses from the following sectors are eligible to apply:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Building Technologies
- Transport Technologies, including Aerospace
- Environmental Technologies
- Business to Business Services (e.g. Accountancy, Design & Print Services, Electrical Services, Advertising/Marketing Services)
Grants are available between £10,000 and £150,000. And will range between 20% and 30% of the total project cost, dependant on your application and strength of the project.
- Be an SME operating in Dudley, Herefordshire, Sandwell, Shropshire, South Staffordshire, Stafford, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
- Have been declined by your bank for the required funding
- Not work in the Retail and Agriculture sectors
- Not have received more than 200,000 Euros (approx. £175,000) in public funding over the last three years.
- Have been operating for at least 18 months. Those which fall outside of this scope will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Ensure that the investment is maintained in the region for three years after the project’s completion
We aim to get projects from Expression of Interest stage to awarding of the grant within 3 – 4 months.