DIGITAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY CATALYST
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £8 million to speed up development of new digital technology healthcare solutions.
Funding Body Innovate UK
Funding Amount £1M grant
Deadline 11th October 2017
Projects must focus on the development of digital health or digitally-enabled medical technologies. They must have the potential to achieve one or more of the following:
- improve patient outcomes
- transform healthcare delivery
- enable more efficient delivery of healthcare
The types of digital health projects that will be funded include (but are not limited to):
- data analytics and advanced visualisation
- clinical decision-making support
- technologies that, for example, improve access to healthcare or help treatment compliance
- emerging digital health technologies with a demonstrated healthcare benefit, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented reality, blockchain and the Internet of Things
- digital technologies and products which help overcome privacy challenges of managing data
digitally-enabled medical technologies
You may design technologies for use in clinical or non-clinical everyday settings.
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please contact us - we're happy to discuss your eligibility over the phone or email.
Please call 01392 427860 or email email@example.com