THE EXETER GRANT RUSH - WHAT TO EXPECT
THE EXETER GRANT RUSH.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ACCOUNTANTS AND FINANCIAL PLANNERS, OLD MILL
~ Helping Exeter businesses secure grant funding ~
The Exeter Grant Rush - 15.09.2015, at Stephens Scown's offices, Southernhay.
We're happy to announce that we're meeting with the South West Growth Fund's administrator early next week in order to provide the most up-to-date advice for our attendees as possible.
WHAT'S ON THE CARDS?
The event will include presentations from both Granted and Old Mill’s directors, as well as a presentation from Exeter City Council’s Economy Manager, Maureen Gori-De-Murden. Topics on discussion will be matters such as:
- A pit stop tour of the South West Growth Fund, its aims and who is eligible.
- Insider tips on applying to funding
- Common mistakes which are made when applying
- A breakdown of the application process and the ways in which services are tailored to your requirements.
- A list of the grants which have recently open to application
- And, last but most certainly not least, we will be available to talk to attendees about their project aims, and discuss funding opportunities they could be eligible for - If you need to dash off, we will also able to arrange a free, obligation-free meeting for a later time.
In essence, we’re giving you our expertise and advice, all for the price of an entrance ticket.
- 8.00 am - Arrive for coffee and refreshments
- 8.30 am - Welcome from hosts
- 8.35 am - Presentation from Granted and Old Mill: The opportunity and maximising success
- Presentation from Guest Speaker Exeter City Council's Economy Manager: Maureen Gori-De-Murden.
- 9.00 am - Questions
- 9.30 am - Opportunity to chat about your business and project 1:1
- 10.30 am - Close